Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:29:16 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   WIDTH=600

Hi
I was thinking about a thing my oncle say to me.

You should limit in the Handbook the width=600 in a table.
I explain me:  The human normally read books.  And on large screen (like

17 inch, 1024x768), its not confortable to read 40 word on a line.  Take

ten book, count how many word are on a line and you will see than there
is no more than 8 to 15 words for each lines in most of the books.

Am I wrong?
Malartre