Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:14:56 -0800 (AKDT)
From:      "Michael A. Endsley" <al7oj@customcpu.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvsup and makeworld

Yesterday I did a successful cvsup to current. I am running 3.0-R.
I have tried following "to the letter" the instructions found at
www.nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk/.../make-world.html.
When I type 'make buildworld' or 'make upgrade' from the /usr/src
directory, I get the message that it can't cd to /usr/src/usr.bin.
That directory is in the Makefile. If I cd to /home/ncvs/src (this is
where I downloaded everything), then it can't make anything!
I used the standard supfile from the examples (just changing it to
current).
What am I missing?
Please respond to my email address since I'm not subscribed to the list at
this time.
Thanks!
Mike

ps- I also did a search, but found nothing that relates to this :)

I own and use:
FreeBSD3.0, RedHat5.2, Debian2.0, OS/2Warp Ver3&4
I do not recommend Win* "operating systems".
al7ojATcustomcpu.com