Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:51:03 +0000
From:      Lars Koeller <lkoeller@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Cc:        lkoeller@freebsd.org, lars.koeller@uni-bielefeld.de
Subject:   Bug Report kern/98694 (please help)

Dear experts,

please can you have a look at the bug report mentioned above?

We have seven machines of this type running, serving more
than 30.000 users with spam and virus scanning. I just updated the
bug report.

We have s short timeline, cause the new infrastructure in our data center
should be go online soon. No we hit this bug/problem in FBSD 5.4/5.5.

Sophos only supports FBSD 5 now, so we have no posibility to play around
with 6.1.

It would be very nice if someone could give us som support, to fix the problem.

Many thanks and best regards

Lars