Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 16:43:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joseph Mallett <jmallett@newgold.net>
To:        <jessemonroy@email.com>
Cc:        <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>, <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [jkh@osd.bsdi.com: ANNOUNCE: Status update on ftp.freebsd.org A      KA ftp.freesoftware.com]

On Thu, 3 May 2001 jessem@livecam.com wrote:
> On  3 May, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> >> Please stop this line.
> >
> > That's not very good grammar, but I'll take it to mean that you would
> > like an end to conspiracy theories.  That would be great, and an item
> > high on my own wish list.
> >
> The grammer is fine. Please read the dictionary.

Can I read the dictionary for him? I've got a few weeks to spare. If you
can supply me with the new flavor of crack Jordan's been talking about, I
might even be able to have it done by the end of this weekend.

Of course, I can only make said deal under one condition: You have to read
the encyclopedia as well.

> >> 1) Word is already out that the domain freesoftware.com has been
> >> sold. Can you confirm this?
> >
> > I can confirm that whomever's telling you this is completely
> > uninformed.  We've never even raised the question of selling it, much
> > less having sold it, so there must be a new flavor of crack on the
> > street or someone is going out of their way to start malicious rumors.
> >
> I'll follow up on this. But perhaps what is the *new* relationship
> between freesoftware.com and freebds.org.

You left off the 'm' in freebdsm.org

--
[ Joseph Mallett           <jmallett@[newgold.net|xmrg.com|xMach.org]> ]
[ xMach Core Team         xMach: Proactively Unbloated Microkernel BSD ]

Support my computer addiction buy something from http://www.jmallett.org