Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:02:54 -0300
From:      Mauricio Westendorff Pegoraro <mwp@pucrs.br>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   E-mail client

Hi there.

I'm changing my workstations to FreeBSD only, baning NT from all of
them. I've successfully installed and tested WindowMaker, StarOffice and
other stuff. The only thing I need now is a good, friendly and reliable
e-mail client. I tried to use StarOffice, but its "philosophy" is too
different from the e-mail client used in my NT workstations. Changing to
it will cause an overhead in trainning the staff, and I don't have much
more time to get all these things working. I've tried Nestcape, but
there were some bugs in FreeBSD (sometimes crashed, sometimes filters
didn't work at all). I'm looking for an FreeBSD e-mail client wich
doesn't crash and works correctly, an e-mail client with filters and
other facilities.
So, I ask you, gentlemen of FreeBSD-questions list, wich e-mail client
would you advice to use?

Thanks for your considerations and thoughts.

MaurícioWP.