Date:      Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:57:01 +0300
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea-fbsd@codelabs.ru>
To:        Dave Edwards <dave.edwards@adelaide.on.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nmap on FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE

--opg8F0UgoHELSI+9

Dave, good day.

Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 10:28:10PM +1030, Dave Edwards wrote:
> I've tried creating a host route for the nmap target instead of relying
> on the default route and I've tried three other versions of nmap.  As an
> aside (or maybe a hint) when compiling nmap from source, there are a
> number of warnings like:
> ------------------------
> checking net/route.h presence... yes
> configure: WARNING: net/route.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: net/route.h:     check for missing prerequisite heade=
rs?
> configure: WARNING: net/route.h: see the Autoconf documentation
> configure: WARNING: net/route.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
> Compiled"
> configure: WARNING: net/route.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
> configure: WARNING: net/route.h: in the future, the compiler will take
> precedence
> checking for net/route.h... yes
> -------------------------

Could you, please, post the accompanying config.log that was produced
by configure and the configure script itself?
--=20
Eygene
 \`.|\..----...-'`   `-._.-'_.-'`   #  Remember that it is hard
 /  ' `         ,       __.--'      #  to read the on-line manual  =20
 )/' _/     \   `-_,   /            #  while single-stepping the kernel.
     _.-'_./   {_.'   ; /           #    -- FreeBSD Developers handbook=20

--opg8F0UgoHELSI+9

--opg8F0UgoHELSI+9--