Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 1999 17:27:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Mike P Dungan;951;icsg1;" <mpd6334@cs.rit.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   GNOME Panel problems

Hello,

After installing the most recent port of the GNOME core, I get the
following errors when attempting to start up the panel:

Gtk-WARNING **: The `BasePWidget' class is smaller than its parent class
`GtkWindow'
Gtk-WARNING **: The `PanelWidget' class is smaller than its parent class
`GtkFixed'
Gtk-WARNING **: The `ButtonWidget' class is smaller than its parent class
`GtkWidget'
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Is this a known problem? I am able to use the lib just fine, and the other
applets installed with the core work, but the panel itself won't. Any
ideas?

Thanks,

Mike