Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2017 01:06:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Castings casting&lost-wax casting for steel parts /bhgjn9 gbhgjn (via Google Photos)" <noreply-aef6c7fe24aecb78674a69d6adc14a2e@google.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Castings casting&lost-wax casting for steel parts /bhgjn9 gbhgjn shared 1 photo with you

Google Photos

Castings casting&amp;lost-wax casting for steel parts /bhgjn9 gbhgjn: Dear
Sir/Ms, Good day!|We mainly produce lost-wax casting for steel parts. We
have own CNC machining shop. We |specialize in this field for several
years, with good quality and pretty competitive |price. Just email us the
drawing and detailed requirement, you will get a complete |quotation with
technical analysis within 24 hours. Your prompt reply is highly |
appreciated.Thanks and best regards,|China ||Yang Shengwu||Please do not
reply directly, please copy the correct reply EMAIL |
address:Castingscasting@outlook.com|

View photos here:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMPLOZvW3BHB5zsWKPtBf-BMI6_M0YssfWXBRqGrhwHqruvjYR9jGdxvoGVw2osEQ?key=TlNIOVFuV3ZYVUhXYTIzczgwQ2h3cnZtZXhMM0xB

You received this mail because Castings casting&amp;lost-wax casting for
steel parts /bhgjn9 gbhgjn shared these photos with you. If you no longer
wish to receive email notifications of shared photos, unsubscribe here: