Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:02:52 +0300 (AST)
From:      root@isis.dynip.com
To:        momoe@trans-nt.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: about freebsd users

On 12 Feb, Momoe Nakano wrote:

> Hello.
>
> My name is Momoe Nakano.
> I was wondering if there is anyways to estimate the number of FreeBSD user
> in Japan at this time.  Is there someone I can ask this matter in Japan?
>
> I know that it is very hard to estimate numbers in actual term but
> just an estimate is ok, please direct me when you have time.
>
> Thank you
>
> Momoe Nakano

I wonder what is the real purpose of this.
What you'll do then with this data ??

Doing any statistics on Japan-Wide usage of operating systems for your
phd in computers, or what ?
I think the one who will give you the approximate number is
Majordomo-Owner@freeBSD.org
if they have the time :-)

--
- MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.                                ~o  .^.