Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:32:21 +0400
From:      "Andrey Simonenko" <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        "Odhiambo Washington" <wash@wananchi.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Dual Booting FreeBSD/OpenBSD

----- Original Message -----
From: Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
Newsgroups: lucky.freebsd.questions
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 12:17 PM
Subject: Dual Booting FreeBSD/OpenBSD

> It's possible that this is a FAQ somewhere but I'm unable to google it
> out from wherever it's hidden.
>
> Is it possible to dual boot FreeBSD and OpenBSD (maybe on the same disk?)?

Sure, I think you can do it with dafault FreeBSD boot manager.

But I use my own boot manager (http://www.simon.org.ua/uniload/),
unfortunately now it can be installed only from DOS. (If you decide
to use it too, please test it with floppy disk and only then install it
on hard disk, keeping backup of changed boot sectors of hard disk
on some floppy disk, if something goes wrong, you can restore
changed sectors with its install program).