Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:29:37 -0500
From:      Jeremy Campbell <campbellj@ctbsonline.com>
To:        'FreeBSD-Stable' <FreeBSD-Stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   -STABLE BuildWorld Problem

I've just loaded 3.3-RELEASE on my system, installed cvsup-16-bin, modified
the /etc/make.conf file and did a make update in my /usr/src directory.  I
was getting a error saying it didn't know how to make crypto.c, but I found
out that was because I was telling it to use secure-supfile in make.conf,
so I wiped out /usr/src and cvsupped with the stable-supfile and
ports-supfile (I'm trying to get to 3.3-STABLE) and when I do a buildworld
it errors out.  I logged the buildworld, and I have attached to this email
the last 75 lines of the error log.  Would someone take a look at it and
tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Jeremy Campbell
http://www.ctbsonline.com
CompuTech Business Solutions - 816-880-0988
http://www.faithcommunity.com
Faith Community Church