Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:13:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   new xscreensaver version released

Guys,

In the spirit of cooperation I thought I'd let you know that the latest
version of xscreensaver has hit the shelf. The changes to the software are
pretty minimal, and the changes to the port were as well. Just two new
hacks, with man pages and config (xml) files to deal with.

Enjoy,

Doug

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?