Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 16:48:41 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Robert Watson <robert+freebsd@cyrus.watson.org>
Cc:        Irving Popovetsky <irvingp@puck.nether.net>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Screen Shot

Show all.

Show unix without xFree86.
Show Unix with xFree86
Show unix with kde, fvwm, Enlightenment and all that stuff

With explanation... and by promothing the versatility.
And put it on the first page!
I think than freebsd.org should have more link on the first page.
Because presently, we have to search and browse a lot before finding something I want.

more like BSDi.com no?

Malartre