Date:      Fri, 9 May 2003 23:52:35 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
Cc:        acpi-jp@jp.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ACPI-0293 (and 0166) errors

--zPXeIxDajdrcF2en

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 11:45:08PM +0200, Stijn Hoop wrote:
> On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 02:19:13PM -0700, Lars Eggert wrote:
> > Mark Santcroos wrote:

> > > So another Dell laptop that has it.
> > > Can you send the output of acpidump please?
> >=20
> > Same here, on a Dell Latitude C600, output is attached.
>=20
> Same here on a Dell Latitude C800, output is attached.
> Freshly installed -CURRENT from today.

Bah, the lists strip attachments. Output from acpidump, along with
dmesg from a boot -v and a 'sysctl hw.acpi' at

http://sandcat.nl/~stijn/miscellaneous/acpi-zero-buffer.tar.gz

--Stijn

--=20
"Diane, 2:15 in the afternoon, November 14. Entering town of Twin Peaks.
 Five miles south of the Canadian border, twelve miles west of the state
 line. Never seen so many trees in my life. As W.C. Fields would say, I'd
 rather be here than Philadelphia."
		-- Special Agent Dale Cooper, "Twin Peaks"

--zPXeIxDajdrcF2en

--zPXeIxDajdrcF2en--