Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:54:36 +0800
From:      "Rezamys" <rezath@tm.net.my>
To:        "Stephen Montgomery-Smith" <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: upgrade 3.1 release to 3.2 stable via CTM

Hello Stephen,
Thanks for the swift response. I will follow the advise given.  However
there's this thing bothering me.
The question is:  You say; "make sure that usr/src" directory is complete
empty". If one were to go there one will find many other directories inside.
For example in my usr/src i will see things likebin/, contrib/,games/, sys/
and many others...
Maybe u mean delete all the directories inside src?  If my understanding is
correct I'll need to spend most of the time deleting all those directories
under src. It's a lot. And without these directories would it corrupt the OS
as complete program?
Please highlight.
TQ