Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:32:12 +0500
From:      "Masood Ahmad Shah" <jahil@mail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   top and vmstat command problem

Hello my dear users,

I'm running FreeBSD 4.4 and FreeBSD 4.6.2 both. My problem is that when I run command top or vmstat it's not working on both system I don't know that is the reason. as with some machine it's working and whit some it's not
when I run top command the behave of the console is like that.

gulsher# top
top: nlist failed
gulsher#

and when i run vmstat command