Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:27:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Thomas (Matt) Barton" <matt@fear.net>
To:        Dave Leimbach <dleimbac@earthlink.net>
Cc:        Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Misinformation

On 25 Apr 2001, Dave Leimbach wrote:

> I considered that and thought that perhaps they though OSX was all
> FreeBSD based.
>
> I don't know about SMP Mac OS X yet....

OS X does support SMP, but I understand that it still has some ways to go.
I may be wrong.

Look for Apple to release more SMP systems in the future.  This will be
their way of catching up in the mhz race (if it's still happening) with
Wintel.

--

Matt Barton         matt@fear.net
Indianapolis, IN    http://www.mattbarton.ws/