Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 15:39:31 -0500
From:      Damien Tougas <damien@carroll.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Terminals with an external serial port?

Hello,

I have a Relisys TR-175 terminal which I have successfully working with
FreeBSD. I have noticed that this terminal has an external serial port
for adding on additional devices (mouse, printer, etc.). How would I
configure FreeBSD to recognize this serial port and use it? I have the
manual for the terminal, but it doesn't go into any details on how
to set it up, it basically says to consult the documentation for your
OS.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be much
appreciated.

Thank You.

--
Damien Tougas