Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 02:20:52 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroaki MATSUMOTO (=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCPj5LXBsoQiAbJEJCWUxAGyhC?=) <matchan@kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Cc:        matchan@kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: mirror problems in ar.freebsd.org

Hello.  I'm an administrator of ftp4.jp.freebsd.org.

msagre> cactus.fi.uba.ar, whose alias is ftp.ar.freebsd.org; but now we are not
msagre> able to give this mirroring service since you are refusing the connection
msagre> to ftp.freebsd.org; because of a number bound. Would you not refuse the
msagre> connection, taking into account that this is the only site in our country?

It is difficult to mirror the contents also in our site.
When we try to login to ftp.freebsd.org, it refuses the
connection and we have to mirror by our hands.  It's very
troublesome to maintain the mirror server these days(more
precisely, from 23(Tue)).

What is happening in ftp.freebsd.org?  Either that or do we
have to change some settings?

Hiroaki Matsumoto