Date:      Fri, 12 May 2000 00:15:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Losher <Peter.Losher@nominum.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Text-based message archiving system...

Does anyone know if there is a script or a program out there that will just
archive incoming messages (sent to an alias) in plain-text format (like
Majordomo's archive wrapper)?  All the ones I have seen have been tied to
mailing list managers, which is fine for mailing lists, but I would like
to archive incoming messages to addresses that are not mailing lists.

Has anyone encountered this problem, and if so, how did you do it?

Thanks in advance - Peter Losher

---
Peter Losher   				      <Peter.Losher@nominum.com>
Systems Admin. - Nominum, Inc.              PGP key available on request