Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:29:22 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Gary T. Corcoran" <gcorcoran@lucent.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Module parameters?

In message <39665C10.9C316392@lucent.com> "Gary T. Corcoran" writes:
: I was wondering if you (or anyone on this list) has had time
: to add module parameters to kldload?  (and before anyone suggests
: it, sorry, but I am barely able to squeeze out enough time to
: even work on this unofficial driver, I can't work on kldload)

You can use the hint mechanism that we've developed for other things.

Warner