Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 1999 12:55:33 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pics from LinuxWorld

On Sat, Aug 14, 1999 at 02:55:30PM -0400, Will Andrews wrote:
> On 14-Aug-99 Bill Swingle wrote:
> > LinuxWorld was a blast. In the midst of the constant business I was able
> > to snap a few pics of the FreeBSD booth. Enjoy.
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/~unfurl/linuxworld99/
>
> Awesome pictures, very small too! Nice booth, too. I'm glad you decided to use
> the old-fashioned FreeBSD daemon instead of the newer one. :-)

I think the new daemon is on it's way out altogether ...

> I wonder what Linuxites thought when they saw that swivel standing
> out in a sea of Linux...

They were very curious for hte most part. It was a good thing ;)

> Erm, who's the guy behind the booth in mvc-068s.jpg?

Len Vinci, Walnut Creek CDROM employee.

-Bill

--
-=| Bill Swingle - unfurl@dub.net  - unfurl@freebsd.org - bill@cdrom.com
-=| "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers" Pablo Picasso