Date:      Sat, 30 Apr 2005 02:44:37 -0500
From:      CHris Rich <freebsdnews@gmail.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Rold=E1n?= <roldanlg@yahoo.es>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with xfree86 configuration

On 4/30/05, Rold=E1n <roldanlg@yahoo.es> wrote:
> hello list;
> i have a problem configuring xf86 in my pc, i have a Intel Desktop Board =
D915GAG, that have a Intel 915G Chipset, a Intel High Definition Audio subs=
ystem using the Realtek ALC860 audio codec and a Intel(r) GMA900 onboard gr=
aphics subsystem, also i have a hp 7500 monitor.
> can anybody tell me how to configure the x server, 'couse i can't do it.
> thanks

Knowing what hardware you have is a good start. Another good start is
going to this web page:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x11.html
where step by step instructions can be found. It will tell you the
things you need to know specifically about your hardware in order to
set up x. If you still have problems send another message to the list,
but first and foremost read the handbook first