Date:      Mon, 31 May 2004 07:36:15 -0500
From:      "David Daugherty" <davidd@datasphereweb.com>
To:        "'Don'" <kindredmnementh@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Don't know what else to do with DHCP...help??

Just a shot in the dark on my part, but if you're trying to install with a
cable modem try power cycling the modem. I had a similar problem when
switched out my NICs. It would hang for about 1-2 minutes on the dhclient
part of the boot then not give me an IP.

---
|> /\ \/ @

davidd@datasphereweb.com
DataSphere - Databases, back end web programming and networking
317.536.1858
ICQ: 21106703

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do
nothing."
    - Edmund Burke