Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:05:48 -0400
From:      "ro0t" <root@unixhideout.com>
To:        "John Martinez" <john@mtbiker.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: I hate to bring it up again (spamming)

I just posted and complained about this. I have 4 windows boxes on my lan,
and three FreeBSD boxes. (I wont use Any unix as a desktop, it just dont cut
it, however all my servers are freebsd) Its still no reason to post garbage
like that, and if it is a virus no one on my lan is stupid enough to open it
anyway. But if i get another one from him theres a very good chance ill
start pulling some tricks of my own on edwards ip's which he wont like. I
thought this was a list for people to help each other, which is why i signed
up. not pinheads.