Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 2010 14:56:43 -0500
From:      Rusty Nejdl <rnejdl@ringofsaturn.com>
To:        <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hope for USB support?

10/13/2010 9:13 AM, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
>> I was thinking about
something like 0-00 for adding USB support to VirtualBox through LibUSB.
Probably you are right that it would be better to go through the FreeBSD
Foundation, but I would also be fine getting paid directly through
paypal for example.
> I've had very good luck with
http://dougbarton.us/portmaster-proposal.html. [1] PayPal takes a bigger
chunk than I'm really happy with, but none of the other alternatives
were attractive, and using it allowed numerous users who were able to
make a smaller contribution as opposed to focusing on large
contributions. OTOH some of the more substantial contributions were made
via more formal means, invoices, wire transfer, etc. hth, Doug

I am
just sitting in the background while you guys figure out what the
collection and delivery mechanisms will be. I believe once you get that
that you should have sufficient people and funds to get this handled. My
concern is how to ensure that some funds get released to start things
and then the remainder is delivered when the code is commited/delivered.

Sincerely,
Rusty Nejdl

Links:
------