Date:      Sat, 4 Dec 1999 20:49:02 -0500
From:      Tom Haapanen <tomh@metrics.com>
To:        "'Mike Smith'" <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>, mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, port-alpha@netbsd.org
Subject:   RE: Q: Compaq, *BSD and 'Linux-only' AlphaBIOS (fwd)

> If you know something I don't about Alpha Processor Inc's machines, I'd
> love to hear it.  They are only shipping AlphaBIOS, since there is MILO
> code for their systems.

With the death of NT on Alpha, that also makes their boxes Linux only,
right?  With SRM, they would be able to support not only *BSD, but also
Tru64.

Does API listen to requests?  Is there hope of convincing them to provide
SRM support?

-----
Tom Haapanen -- Software Metrics Inc. -- Waterloo, ON, Canada
Advanced Printing Solutions -- http://www.metrics.com/