Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:33:33 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xlockmore buffering considered silly

I use xlockmore on 3.3 fbsd.Trying to unlock from keyboard for first
time lead to invalid login.Trying to unlock with mouse klick works fine.
Trying to unlock from keyboard after Ctrl-U works fine.Subsequent login
tries from keyboard work fine.I guess xlockmore buufer the first sign from
the keyboard and uses it in in password.It will surely not work cause it
is not neccessary that it will coencede with the first sign of my
password.I suggest to move this buffering away.

regards,
Ariel