Date:      Sat, 14 Mar 1998 11:24:44 -0500
From:      Mark_Barthelemy@WLPB.pbs.org (Mark Barthelemy)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBsd 2.2.5 Stable CDrom Installtion

To whom it may concern,

  I'm trying to configure my "ppp.conf" but everytime I go to close and save it
(with ee), it won't let me.  What do I need to do to save a conf file (in
root).  Also, I run eggdrop bots, so I'm more familiar with pico than ee or vi.
 Where can I find pico in my files ie, /bin or /etc?  Lastly during the
installation, it graphically asks if you want to configure the Network or PPP,
when configuring it there, what do I put under host? Do I make up a name? I
will be configuring a dynamic ppp.

PS. If or when you respond to this, can you send your reply to
markb@intersurf.com

Thanks for your help
"Major BSD Newbie"
Mark Barthelemy