Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:00:44 +0100
From:      Matt Dawson <matt@mattsnetwork.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Radeon 9200 RV280

Hi all,
	Is there a reason why the RV280 with devid 0x5964 is excluded from radeon.h?
I have a 9200 with this device ID, and adding the line
											...	\
	{0x1002, 0x5964, 0, "ATI Radeon RV280 9200"},			\

in radeon.h enables me to use drm without a problem. Could this be added so
that I and others in the same position don't have to edit radeon.h every time
I cvsup, or is there a specific problem with this card?

Running 5.2.1-RELEASE p8 on a Via KT266 based board, Athlon XP 1800 and 256M
DDR. No instability issues whatsoever, except that I have to force the chipid
in the X configuration.
--
Matt Dawson.