Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:48:21 -0500
From:      Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FYI - 4.3-stable to 5.0 upgrade success

I recently upgraded a Dell Lattitude C600 from some version
of -stable after 4.3 to 5.0-current.  I first upgraded it
to 4.7-stable, then to 5.0-current.  I followed the instructions
at the end of src/UPDATING pretty much to the letter.

I haven't recompiled any applications for 5.0, so they're
all running OK under -current (KDE and some other stuff).

--
Dan Eischen