Date:      Sun, 23 Jul 2000 09:11:57 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tim Zingelman <zingelman@fnal.gov>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sysinstall resetting USA_RESIDENT=NO

> Below are a set of patches to only reset USA_RESIDENT...
> ...otherwise leaves it alone...

Ok, I just realized this isn't good enough.  What it should do in the case
where we haven't asked the question yet is create /etc/make.conf with
USA_RESIDENT=NO if it does not exist, add USA_RESIDENT=NO to
/etc/make.conf if it exists but has no USA_RESIDENT line at all, and do
nothing ONLY in the case USA_RESIDENT=YES is already set... (maybe ask the
question "are you really..." in that case.)  New patches will follow...

  - Tim