Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:06:35 +0000
From:      Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        eddie <etrich@ntlworld.com>
Subject:   Re: Page format problem

--HywJcj55HbA57jnN

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 10:52:22AM -0600, Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wro=
te:
> eddie wrote:
>=20
> >Whilst reading through site I came across a format problem with this
> >page.
> >
> >http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-steps.
> >html
>=20
> Hi, eddie!
>=20
> I'm sure the docs team would be interested in
> knowing more about this.  Are you a FreeBSD
> user?  If so, submit a problem report using
> send-pr(1).
>=20
> If you're not a FBSD user, or don't know much
> about that program, I'd suggest using the site's
> send-pr web form at:
>=20
> http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

Don't worry about that; assuming that you are talking about the tables
2.2 and 2.3 then I have already produced a patch which should fix it and
which I am currently testing.

If it's something else, then please carry on!

Ceri

--=20

--HywJcj55HbA57jnN

--HywJcj55HbA57jnN--