Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:05:36 -0700
From:      Gallup <gallup@metro.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freebsd

I have downloaded freebsd off the ftp server.  I need to now install
freebsd.  From what I have gathered, I need to get the "floppies" and
create them with fdimage.exe.  The only problem is, I can't make the
boot.flp file into a disk because it's too big for my 1.44 mb floppy
disks.  How can I get the files for a boot disk so I can install
freebsd, or is there some installation file I can download?
Thanks,
Greg