Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 18:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "CHOI, Junho" <cjh@wdb.co.kr>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/11684: New port: korean/hanIM

The following reply was made to PR ports/11684; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "CHOI, Junho" <cjh@wdb.co.kr>
To: Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: 27 May 1999 10:08:27 +0900

 Hi,

     JK> cjh@kr.freebsd.org wrote:
     >  New port of Korean Input method, hanIM.
     >  It depends linux_locale ports, which will be submitted soon.

     JK> This port overwrites /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/locale/ko/XLC_LOCALE which is
     JK> installed at system installation.

 Yes.

     JK> If this new files is correct for Korean locale, should this be fixed by
     JK> XFree86 people?  Or, next release of XFree86 will include this fix?

 I heard that Someone in Debian-kr project(Changwoo Ryu
 <cwryu@adam.kaist.ac.kr>) reported this problem to XFree86 team. I
 didn't heard about whether it will be fixed after release.

 --
  ** Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my employers **
  CHOI, Junho                       <mailto:cjh@kr.freebsd.org>