Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:56:29 +0800 (CST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Stephen=20Liu?= <satimis@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem in running htmldoc

Hi folks,

FreeBSD 5.2

I have 'htmldoc' running which I suppose was installed
at the time of installing the OS.  But I could not
start it (GUI)

# which htmldoc
/usr/local/bin/htmldoc

# /usr/local/bin/htmldoc [ENTER]
ERROR: No HTML files!
HTMLDOC Version 1.8.23 Copyright 1997-2002 Easy
Software Products, All Rights Reserved.
This software is governed by the GNU General Public
License, Version 2, and
is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG
Group.

I am not aware whether htmldoc was compiled against
libraries of Fast Light Tookit

http://www.fltk.org/

# pkg_info | grep -i fast\*
no printout

# pkg_info | grep -i FLTK
no printout

I tried using command line to combine html files
without result

# htmldoc -f /path/to/output.ps --webpage
/path/to/*.html
ERR014: Image on page 1 too large - truncation or
overlapping may occur!
ERR014: Table on page 3 too wide - truncation or
overlapping may occur!
ERR014: Image on page 3 too large - truncation or
overlapping may occur!
PAGES: 3
ERR012: Unable to open output file - No such file or
directory

It failed.

There is no mailing list/discussion forum on
http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/

Any advice?  TIA

B.R.
Stephen Liu