Date:      Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:55:47 +0100 (CET)
From:      Per Nilsson <admin@passarounders.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Alsa

Hi..

My name is Per, and I have had a problem with getting my soundcard work i
FreeBSD. I have tryed all from FreeBSD 4.5 to FreeBSD 5.1 but it will not
work. Some say it has somthing with PnP, and that FreeBSD not supports
PnP-Audio so well.
Then I installed Slackware Linux, and I tryed out a package called Alsa
(ran 'alsaconfig') and it found my Audiocard right away, but I prefer
FreeBSD infront of Linux (almost hate Linux).. But here is my
question:

Do FreBSD have Alsa with alsaconfig or do devolopers at fbsd have plans to
do somekind of alsa-project??

// Mvh Per

--** http://www.passarounders.com **--