Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:27:55 +0200
From:      "Vladislav V. Zhuk" <admin@dru.dn.ua>
To:        Willie Viljoen <will@laserfence.net>
Subject:   Re: Sound problems

Hi!

sorry for my english  :(

I have problem with sound too.

Short wav files played Á little rapidly and don't play last 2-3 seconds of
file. Large files (for example 1 MB) playing normally.

My box: IP-III 733, Soyo 6AB+100 (chipset Intel BX), RAM - 256M,
Sound - Aureal Vortex II (Diamod Monster MX...., driver from
ports/audio/aurealkmod), FreeBSD 4.5 Stable #8

What can I do to normally play short wav files???

PS: processor not overlocked.

--
Vladislav V. Zhuk (06267)3-60-03  admin@dru.dn.ua  2:465/197@FidoNet.org