Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:07:59 -0700 (MST)
From:      Larry Berland <stuyman@euphoria.confusion.net>
To:        Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Crypt

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Nathan Ahlstrom wrote:
> MD5 Crypt is found in /usr/src/lib/libcrypt.  DES is in the 'secure'
> distributions, which once you have them in your src tree, at
> /usr/src/secure/lib/libcrypt.

Two silly questions, which I cant wait to get answered, but can't figure
out for myself now (I wont be near cds for a few days)

1.  Is the secure stuff on the CD's??
2.  Where on the CD's is the source for the system? More specifically on
which disk is the MD5 and (if available on CD) the DES source??
Sorry to ask such an impatient question