Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:12:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@closedsrc.org>
To:        Kelvin Ng Chee Hoong <nchee_hoong@pacific.net.sg>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Webadmin

On 2001-07-05, Kelvin Ng Chee Hoong scribbled:

# Hi ;
#    I would to use web interface to adminstrate and do house keeping of
# my FBSD . Does FBSD has feature of webadmin ?

There is a web-based tool called Webmin that allows you to manage and
maintain FreeBSD and many other services (ie: Sendmail, Postfix, BIND,
NFS, etc.).

More information can be found at http://www.webmin.com/webmin

A review of Webmin can be found at
http://ezine.daemonnews.org/200105/webmin.html

The Webmin ports is found under /usr/ports/sysutils/webmin and the
latest version is 0.87.

--
Linh Pham
[lplist@closedsrc.org]