Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:46:46 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        Duncan Barclay <dmlb@dmlb.org>
Cc:        Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: US Invasion by a UK FreeBSDer

On 2001-01-19 00:02 -0000, Duncan Barclay <dmlb@dmlb.org> wrote:

> Shall we say Tuesday then. You say the food is good so lets eat there,
> say meet at 6.30?

Sounds good to me.  To summarize:

BSD enthusiasts' meeting

21st Amendment
2nd St at Brannan St
San Francisco, CA, US

Tues, Feb 6, 2001, 18:30.

> I also might be able to make the BAWUG on Thursay, my commitment will
> finsih about 8pm. Is the Marriot far from whereever the BAWUG is?

I don't know where the Marriott is, but BAWUG is at 1st and Folsom.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   I got a 1GHz Athlon for my girlfriend.
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org             Good trade!