Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 2019 15:30:58 +1100
From:      Andrew Reilly <areilly@bigpond.net.au>
To:        Theron <theron.tarigo@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Long-shot: repeatable macOS samba share unmounting during Lightroom import

Hi Theron,

> On 24 Nov 2019, at 13:53 , Theron <theron.tarigo@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
> On 2019-11-23 21:33, Andrew Reilly wrote:
>> It feels like a
>> time-out bug somewhere, but (a) there is no complaint, and (b) the
>> network traffic is light at the time.  Needless to say Apple
>> documentation is useless.
> Maybe there is a way to reproduce the Lightroom's file access pattern =
from a shell script in a way that reproduces the problem. Then the same =
access pattern could be done from a FreeBSD client to see whether it =
happens there as well.

As I half-expected, now that I've reported the problem, I can't =
reproduce it on demand, even using the same workflow.  Perhaps it is =
triggered by having a certain number of photos on the card?  I'll need =
to do some more experimentation.

Cheers,

Andrew Reilly
M: 0409-824-272