Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:02:43 -0500
From:      Mike Thomas <mwt@cems.umn.edu>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nfsd problems with FreeBSD 5.2.1

Eric,

It's not a dell, its a 1U box from Sun with x86 hardware, I believe the
model on it is V60x, but no, I haven't tired turning off hyperthreading,
that's one thing I am about to do. I have backed out from 5.2-current to
RELENG_5_2 to go back to 5.2.1-release and I'm going to see if that
helps at all.

--Mike