Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 06:07:36 -0700
From:      "Al Mustapha" <almamuud@onebox.com>
To:        almamuud@onebox.com
Subject:   Reply.

ALHAJI MAMUUD AL-MUSTAPHA.
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
30TH MAY 2001.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I got your contact from an international chamber of Commerce directory
and I
want to know if you are a trustworthy and nice person to do
business with.

My name is Mamuud Al-Mustapha, the younger brother to Major Hamza
Al-Mustapha, the former CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER to the late head of
state GENERAL SANNI ABACHA who was the former military head of state
of
Nigeria before he died in office.

Currently Major Hamza Al-Mustapha is in detention for murder charges
and the
large sum of money siphoned by his boss when he was in power,it
is known fact that about 4 billion United states dollars was amassed
by the
Abacha family throughout the duration of the late head of states government.

Before Major Hamza was clamped into detention he kept a consignment which

contained the sum of US$12.5million United States Dollars with a security

company in North America. He has now instructed me to look for a reliable

and trustworthy foreign partner who would help us to collect the money
from
the security company with our able assistance and keep the money or invest

the money back in the U.S.

This is why I am seeking and contacting you, if you succeed in helping
us
take possession of this funds, 20% of the money would be given to
you, while the remaining 80% would be for the family. The money would
be
invested in any viable areas of investment in your country.

All necessary arrangement has been made for a hitch free transaction.

Please try and get back to me via email.Hoping to hear positively from

you soon.

Best regards,
ALHAJI M. AL-MUSTAPHA