Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:40:17 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: too much confusion over kernel building

On Thu 2001-01-18 (20:22), Dan Langille wrote:
> It might be because it doesn't work.  The following box works with the
> "old" style, but fails with the "new" style:

There'll probably be a 'nm' error somewhere above.  I've asked people to
comment, including Marcel, and haven't got any replies.

The "new" style should be the same as the "old" style.  If it's broken,
fix the "new" style, don't suggest the "old" style.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@mithrandr.moria.org