Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 99 10:39:31 -0600
From:      jbolivar@emsphone.com
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Floppy Hell

     Hey all,

        I have currently installed FreeBSD using floppies onto a PC.
     Initially I just installed the bin distribution.  I have installed the
     manpages distribution, but now I am trying to install the src
     distribution via floppy, but it doesn't seem to be working.  I try to
     install the ssys of src but when I try to install it nothing happens.
     The attempting message comes up then disappears.  Does any one have
     any experience with installing distributions using floppies.  Any info
     would help.  I had no problem with the manpages, so I don't understand
     why I can't install the src distribution.  Thanks in advance.

        JB.