Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:33:57 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        Daniel Grunblatt <daniel@grunblatt.com.ar>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ? What kind of OS is that ?

I want to second this. "asshole" (as you described him) is not a
terminal condition, and flaming him is one way to guarantee that it
perpetuates as long as possible, whereas the kind of response that he
got is the only kind that might cure the "asshole"ness.
Kudos to Joe, and anyone else who takes the time to give excellent
answers to posts that look like flame-bait.

-Bill

--
If a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush,
then what can I get for two hands in the bush?