Date:      Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:28:07 -0200
From:      JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Bruce M. Simpson" <bms@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems with IPv6-less kernel and world

On Saturday 10 February 2007 23:31, Bruce M. Simpson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm afraid I disagree with a few of the points you raise.

I think both views have points and none of them is wrong. I accept as it is=
=20
but I would prefer having it disabled by default. But perhaps this is valid=
=20
only for my small part of the world :)

WITHOUT_IPV6 is probably not read by kerberos, it compiles anyway=20
with -DINET6, I do not remember now if some other part also

I am not sure if it is correct that a port compiles with ipv6 enabled when =
the=20
kernel does not support it. IMO ipv6 capability should be checked by the =20
configure script.

=2D-=20

Jo=E3o