Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 2014 08:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeffrey Bouquet <jeffreybouquet@yahoo.com>
To:        ports list <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   textproc/pardiff Deprecation...

Upon noticing this impending deprecation, I toyed around with pardiff and diffp (the two binaries)
The latter appears quite worthy of inclusion into BASE if its license or rewrite would permit, not to mention
maybe modifying mergemaster to make use of it somehow.   [ I've other wish-to-reinstate:
gfontview, beep etc but they may not be as universally useful eventually to most using FreeBSD as this
one at-a-glance appears to be... ]...

J. B.