Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 18:47:30 +0100 (CET)
From:      Leif Neland <root@swimsuit.internet.dk>
To:        Stuart Henderson <stuart@eclipse.net.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cucipop virtual popservers

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Stuart Henderson wrote:

> Leif Neland wrote:
> >
> > We host several domains, but eventually user@one.domain and
> > another@second.domain all pick up their mail as user<number> on
> > mail.real.domain
>
> Sounds like you need to look into sendmail virtusertable.

I _DO_ understand and use virtusertable. I use cucipop now, and all users
as I said, are in /etc/passwd, as user<number>@mail.real.domain. It works;
but I need a way to disable users who are overdue from picking up the
mail.
I wonder if cucipop's virtual popserver concept is usefull; currently I
don't even understand how it is supposed to work...

Leif Neland